Workshop: The Art of Deep Relaxation
Join Carol Cretella as she guides you on a blissful journey of natural healing, meditation and rejuvenation. Carol has been an educator with Poway Adult School, San Dieguito Adult Education, and Mira Costa College.
During this three hour workshop, you will learn techniques to bring you to a place of Deep Relaxation and Inner Peace.
Here is what the workshop will cover:
- Technique to stop mind chatter and replace it with calm centeredness
- The “Receptive Body Meditation” – opens body and heart to receiving abundance
- Classic guided Visual Imagery Meditation – “The Beautiful Place” Meditation
- Breathing practices (Pranayama) to calm and soothe the nervous system
- Therapeutic Yoga poses for Natural Healing
- Mudra (Finger Yoga) to stimulate reflexology meridian points
- Eye exercises to relieve eye, neck and shoulder strain
- Acupressure Point Massage to relieve stress and insomnia
- Self Massage techniques to release muscular tension
- Yoga Nidra for Deep Relaxation (deeper relaxation practice than Savaasana)
Rejuvenate and renew your mind, body and spirit! You will feel nourished more deeply than you ever thought possible. Treat yourself to this workshop…you deserve it!
Carol Cretella – Biography
Carol Cretella has spread the joy of Yoga to hundreds of students during her ten years as a full-time Yoga instructor in San Diego. She is a graduate of the New York Integral Yoga Institute, the oldest non-profit Yoga Institute in the U.S. Prior to becoming a Yoga instructor, Carol had a twenty- year career as a fashion designer in New York City. The stress of her long career together with chronic pain from a car accident led her to return to the yoga practice that she had taken up in college. She became a certified Yoga Instructor in 2005 and specializes in Gentle, Restorative and Therapeutic Yoga. Today she is pain-free and embraces life as an ambassador for the healing and restorative benefits of yoga.
email@example.com C: 858-336-7303